Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday blessings!

Oh what a beautiful day here on the little farm! Goats and horses are out soaking up the sun. The chickens and pigs are just enjoying the spring temps. And to be honest so is this country woman! 

Laundry whipping on the line drying, baby chickens on the porch just making their little sounds of joy! Inside the household chores have Been done and the house is in good order! 

Just finished making a batch of English muffins and now they are packed away in the freezer to make easy breakfast meals! Dinner of meat loaf, mashed potatoes, vegs and bread is cooking! 

Next on my list is to work on my rug and maybe some dish cloths!! 

I have to say again I so love my life!! Thank you god for the life you gave me!!




5 comments:

  1. I need to learn how to make english muffins ang bagels. What a money saving idea. I'm doing some crocheting now myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious Glenda! and I love your little pot holder.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is a good feeling to be content and HAPPY in life :) The simple Life sure is a happy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tess you are so right!! No matter what's going on in my life no matter what my health is doing just being able to see my blessings make me happier... I love my life with all the issues!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to find time to also make english muffins and bagels. I already make bread weekly. I agree with making sure that you thank God for your blessings - life does throw us some ill effects but God is there to stand by us.

    ReplyDelete