Total Pageviews

Monday, April 7, 2014

Good early afternoon all. 

It has been a busy morning around here on the little farm. There was chickens, pigs, goats, horses and dogs to tend to. It rained like crazy here last night so there was ample mud to work past. Inside there was laundry to wash and dry. Floors to sweep and mop! Bathroom to clean, house to dust and storm door to clean! Right now we have a lemon chess pie cooling, bread rising, and I will be working on freezer biscuits after this post. 

I was able to get 10 free candles made up today. All the wax was recycled from other candles, the wicks I buy in a large roll on line for 2.00 and it last forever the tabs are soda bottle tabs and some are reused tabs from other candles. They are scented with imitation vanilla and some are cinnamon. 

So what's up next on the list for the day... Well there is a rug that needs to be finished and two crochet dish cloths that need my attention. Also I would like to cut dish towel dresses out for sewing tomorrow. 

Free to me candles!
This is the dish towel dresses I make and use! They hang nicely on my cabinet.
And last this is my dish cloths. I use them daily and love them also!



No comments:

Post a Comment