Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday blessed schedule!

Good morning all!

 Woke to a cool cloudy morning. But the work of the day is off and moving right along! The goats, horses, pigs, chickens and dogs have all been fed. The children are enjoying homemade English muffins with cheese, ham and farm fresh eggs. 

On the plans for the day will be making hand dipped candles, biscuits to freeze to make quick breakfast ideas. They are so easy and just makes a nice thing to have here for the kids. All I do is make my homemade buttermilk biscuit recipe and before I bake them I freeze them. When the kids want one they take them out defrost some and bake. Also there is laundry to wash. The clothes will be have to put in the dryer today as the weather won't permit them on the line. Another item I will work on today is some much needed sewing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment