Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sunny Saturday

Good afternoon all!! Wow it has been busy here on the farm! 

Got up and made muffins for breakfast, then off to get clothes on the line to dry! 

All the animals fed and taken care of for the day! Then it was time to mow the yard, fix a fence post, remove the pallet beds and level that ground out so we can get a roller tiller in there to work up the garden. 

For lunch we made baked corn muffin dogs and hash browns. Dinner is cooking of spegettie sauce from tomatoes I canned!! I so love that!! 

We also moved the big baby chickens to their new home in the big coop. 

Becky started working on the pool trying to get it all cleaned up and ready for swimming! 

Liz and I came inside to work on moving the living room around and clean under the couches. We also moved my room around so I could have my rocker in there to work on projects! 

It has already been a busy day here on the farm! 

I pray that each of you have had a blessed Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment