Total Pageviews

Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday..

Well this morning started out with storms! Thank The Lord all is well. It is still raining here some so that means no hanging of laundry on the line this morning. 

Breakfast was hash browns, sausage and eggs. The day will be one of running around and these are the days I don't like the most. I am such a homebody honestly! Just love being here in my part of the world. But bills have to be paid, and a few store bought groceries have to be taken care of. Thankful we do have a nice hometown grocery store that I do most of my shopping in so at least it's not a huge box store!! 

All the farm animals are doing great and are so growing! It just blesses my heart to set and watch them! There is something about just being.. Just having peace.. I watch the pigs, chickens, goats and horses and you just see how my grandparents lived there lives And I find peace in that. Not the hustle and bustle of the normal life today. 

Once back at the farm there will be afternoon chores to tend to. Also I need to get the work plans for the weekend. We need to get the garden boxes moved and more built. Also a few chicken tractors built for our teen birds. Then there is the goats horse barn that needs to be mucked. Chicken house could use a good spring cleaning. And we have new bathroom flooring that has needed to be put down for sometime. So there is lots to work on! 

I pray that each of you are having a blessed week and remember take time to  do something for another person! It changes their life and yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment