Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Good thursday all

I pray this has been a blessed day for each of you! 

Around the little farm today we have laundry whipping in the wind. BBQ turkey cooking on the stove to make sandwiches out of for dinner. We will serve it with homemade whole wheat buns I made this morning. Along with some whole wheat bread. There will also be apple pie cobbler. 

Strawberry plants are growing beautiful! We will by the grace of god have strawberries soon! The pear tree, plum tree, fig bush, blue berries and grapes are growing and looks like they will also be a good crop! 

Thinking about the coming weekend and the work that needs to be done. I want to get the garden area worked up. I so want to get it all planted! 

We have been using more and more of the food in the pantry!! From the looks of things we will need to can at least 3500 to 4000 jars of food to last a year! 

By the end of the month I am going to post the whole menu for the month and how much our grocery dollars were spent. Along with recipes to go along side. My goal is to cut my grocery budget down to 100 a month for a family of five. 

Well all have a blessed day time to get busy again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment