Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday

Good afternoon all. I pray that everyone is dry, warm and safe.

Around here it has been raining and raining some more... I have to admit i am over the rain i so need some sun... But god knows what he is doing and i have to trust him.

Todays plans were change due to the weather. Our dear friends leighann, mark and their family was to come for a visit but well that will have to wait for another day. I have to admit i so miss my friends.

The house has been cleaned and laundry washed. Now i am waiting for my sour dough bread to rise and get it baked up. It smells so good.. I will post pics soon when it comes out of the oven.

Friday becky leaves for her trip to tenn with the youth group at church. James and steven start their fire fighters class tomorrow night. It seems like the house is moving moving moving...

well time to work on the next project of the day.. i pray each of you have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment