Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday work

Well today has been a busy day. After spending some time in town it was home to get clothes off the line and start working on Amish friendship bread and sour dough bread. Ended up with two sour dough and ten loaves of Amish bread!! I put some in the freezer!! Yeah!!
Tomorrow we will work on saltines, garaham crackers and vanilla wafers. Also make the kids some cola for then to have this weekend.
Then there the normal work on the farm goats to milk, chickens to deal with and pigs to feed. I have to admit I love my life!!!!
For the personal care in the house I will work on making some homemade vasoline and cold cream. I will share recipes and pictures tomorrow. And then the last thing will be powdered laundry soap. If I can get to the store I will finish getting the spices to make some homemade ketchup! But we will have to see if not it will be done on Saturday for sure!!!
Well I pray that you all have a blessed night!!
I leave you all with a picture of my Amish bread!!! Night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment