Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas is in the air

Good Sunday morning all. Christmas is in the air. Last night the kids had friend over for the foot ball game. You know here in Alabama everything shuts down for the iron bowl.. lol.. I had ten kids here i think i was a little out numbered but they all had a great time. I cooked bbq meat balls, chocolate cake, chili cheese dip and we had chips. Nothing fancy but they seemed to like it..

While the children watched that i was working on Christmas gifts to give out to those who come into my house between now and Christmas. So far i have angel father ord, snoopy ord and i have my Christmas ear rings. I am going to be working on my Santa ord tonight.

I just love this time of year. I always feel like pulling all my ideas out and just start working on them again. the great things is some of the things i can do while resting... with this cancer and treatments i seem to have to rest a lot and that gets on my nerves so badly..

Well all have a blessed day..

No comments:

Post a Comment