Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Breakfast

Woke up to a nice cool morning. Started the day out with warming the oven for homemade buttermilk biscuits that sure makes the house smell so sweet. Then peeled a few potatoes and made some cornbeef hash to go along. Good hardy meal for the children to start their day.

Today is a doctors apt for me. yeah not.. lol.. The children will work on painting the smaller room with leftover paint for dear old mom. It is just me in there so i dont need the larger room. I am giving my master bedroom to the girls as well there is three of them and honestly they need more room. Also my oldest daughter is sleeping right now on our sleeper sofa in the living room and that is just not good. So after today they will be in the larger room and mom will be in one of the smallest rooms of the house. The great thing about doing this is one i get to clean out more junk to go to the local thrift store and i get my feeling of clean ness and just simple that i am wanting and longing for.

As we are working on moms room we will also go over all the girls stuff and down size their items and just rethink how we do their room. I will help work on things once i am back from doctors if lord willing and i have the engery if not i will push myself anyway... lol.. that is what i do.. that is what us moms do...

With the cold temps the animals are eating more food this morning. To warm their bones i am sure. So i have to run by and pick up a few things of animals feed while i am out. And since i didnt do it yesterday due to storms i have got to go and get my license renewed.. oh the joy new picture.. hummm not sure i like that one..

So as you can tell it is going to be a busy day around here on the little farm and out and about with doctors and such. I pray that each of you have a blessed and wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment