Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Good Monday morning

Well today I turned the big 41... wow.. i made it to another birthday. Thank you god for another day to spend with my children and those i love. It is so hard to believe i have five children ages 22,21,19,18,and 17.. It is so hard to believe that God has brought us past so much in these past five years.. So many heart aches yet so much joy.. I heard the old country music song live like you were dieing i think we all need to live life that way.. life it to the fullest, live it for god to honor him.. To show his light... if we all thought of life like we had cancer and that we didnt know how long we had left what would we want others to remember about us?? what would we want our heavenly father to say to us when we got to be by his side.. Wow can you only dream of what this world would be like??? My birthday wish is simple and that is for those people who have been there for me who have helped take care of me in my times of need for them to have a week of peace and joy that passes all understanding... Lord knows they have brought so much joy into my life and so much peace into my life while we are dealing with these health issues... God bless you all and have a blessed and sweet day<3

No comments:

Post a Comment