Total Pageviews

Friday, February 1, 2013

Thoughts of the day

How many of us can say that we love our homes. That they are safe havens for us. That we would rather be home than out and about. I know for me I have felt the pull the calling to be home more and I just don't mean in the dwelling but to be busy making the home a place where my family and friends can come and feel free to be the person god is making them into.

Clutter is one of the biggest reasons most of us don't want to be home. I know for me I want my home to look nice I want nice things but I don't want to be owned by those things. I choose to have a house that the things in the house are useful as well as pleasurable to the eye. My heart is harking to a day long gone a more simple time basic things in the kitchen that are honestly used daily or at least weekly.

With all that being said starting tomorrow I will begin our journey on deck uttering the house one room at a time cleaning up and cleaning out. Back to the basic and a more restful way of life. I mean really how many sets of plates does a person need really. I want for the things I do have to speak of the family that lives here.

Love to all Time to get busy with my day of work Here on the little farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment